Who is Elementum?
Glad you asked. Elementum makes supply chain simple. How? With bite-sized apps and an awesomely innovative platform—built using the latest (and greatest) in big data, cloud, and mobile technologies. Imagine Justin Timberlake from ‘The Social Network’ and multiply the coolness factor by some large number. It’s basically the same thing. Hmm…where were we? Oh yeah. We want YOU to help us build the next $100B cloud. Innovators, entrepreneurs, and doers welcome.
What’s the Sr. iOS Developer role?
You ask all the right questions. You’ll be designing and developing world-class mobile applications for the Elementum product suite (sounds fancy, huh?). Your role will be to focus primarily on implementation and conceptualization of iOS mobile application software and components—while collaborating with other developers and designers on architecture, design, and implementation.
You’ll also evaluate and choose libraries & frameworks to best meet the needs of a particular application, project, and client. In other words, you won’t just be getting your feet wet—you’ll be doing cannon balls into the deep-end. The best part? You’ll work with product managers and user experience designers to produce highly usable and visually AWESOME interfaces.
Jony Ive would be proud.
- Have a track record of overcoming obstacles to meet deadlines
- Prioritize action and rapid iteration over planning and perfection
- Have demonstrated an ability to present and defend design decisions
- Are ideally familiar with agile methodology and/or collaborating with remote teams
- Are a good person, highly ethical, good-natured, and can fly (just kidding—about the last one)
- Are warm, compassionate, and accepting of others
- 10+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years of mobile development experience
- At least 5 days of Swift development experience ;)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the software development life cycle—including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience developing quality code
- Experience in communicating with users, QA engineers, and product management to understand requirements, describe software product features, and articulate technical designs
- Bachelor’s degree required in computer science or other engineering discipline
- Medical, Dental, and Vision, are 100% covered by Elementum for employees
- Free, daily catered lunches
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Open vacation policy
- Pets at work!
- Engage with (and give high-fives to) senior management regularly
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity